Thursday, May 20, 2010

"My mom doesn't have papers."

There's nothing like dissent and civil unrest first thing in the morning to really get the blood pumping.

I started by doing some light household work as I slid out of bed, putting some dishes in the dishwasher, making my bed, checking my accounts and then, a quick glance at the news, where I stumbled upon this.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4204091/my-mom-doesnt-have-papers

In the video is Michelle Obama at an elementary school talking to a group of children, when one of the girls pipes up and spits out this gem:" My mom says that ...Barack Obama is taking everybody away that doesn't have papers...My mom doesn't have papers." The first lady [It kills me to give that level of respect to someone who openly hates America, which she has admitted.] responded simply by saying, "We need to fix that."

I agree. Why don't you and your Mommy climb into the catapult and I'll show you how this Libertarian would fix it, little one.

You see, Liberals love to paint this as a race issue, because its hard to defend yourself as a white person in this country. But, for many Americans, myself included, its a simple matter of legality: If you are in this country illegally, you were a criminal the moment you crossed the border. See, when people make the argument to justify crime by saying things like, "He only robbed the store because he has been out of work or his family was hungry." I say, Bullsh*t. If you are short of money and your first desperate thought is to take it from someone else, then you were a criminal waiting to happen.

Now, I have no doubt, that this little snippet and the latest footage of Felipe Calderon shuffling his Lilliputian-sized Oxfords through Congress shaking his finger at Arizona are both completely staged. After the establishment, on all sides, getting their proverbial asses handed to them on Tuesday, this administration is doubling down on the racist rhetoric. Standing silently alongside Calderon as he blasts Arizona, I must say that Obama is an unconvincing ventriloquist but Calderon is a very life-like sock puppet.

NOTE: I have noticed a blogger named Tom Degan posting anti-McConnell stuff on the Craigslist politics section. Every day. He asserts that McConnell is by far the biggest dirt bag in Congress. While I agree that McConnell is another example of exactly what is wrong with Washington, there's a lot of competition for BIGGEST, Tom.

1 comment:

  1. There is a lot of competition -from both parties - no doubt about it. But poor old Mitch is in a class all by himself.

    All the best,

    Tom Degan

    ReplyDelete