Friday, January 7, 2011

Hypocrasy So Thick You Can Chew It

I was the late one crawling out of bed this morning, a fresh layer of snow covering the grass and lead settled into my bones. I stumbled through the house into the living room where my husband had already set, watching CSPAN broadcast the back and forth on the House floor regarding the bill to Repeal Nationalized Healthcare. Sgt Slaughter from New York's 28th Congressional District was whipping her posse of indignant liberals into a self-righteous frenzy in their attempts to stop the repeal vote. She accused the GOP of wasting time and grand-standing on a repeal vote for a measure they know would go nowhere. Isn't this the same party that hauled Corinthian columns out for an altar upon which to coronate their new leader? Is this not the same party whose leader demanded not only her own airplane, but a newer, larger one when she took over the Speakership? This flaming hypocrite ought to know about wastefulness and grand-standing. I bite my tongue and bypass the coffee pot- I am wide-eyed and twitchy already.
SCREEN CRAWLER
"Harry Reid refuses to allow the Repeal to come to a vote in the Senate..."
Weren't they just accusing the GOP of violating the process by skirting the open amendment process and refusing to allow debate? My hand starts shaking while pouring the orange juice.

I never considered myself a violent person, but I have begin gleefully pondering draconian retribution as of late. Often. And I mean, alot.

Sen. Charles Schumer says that those who oppose national healthcare should forgo the coverage. If that option includes forgoing the taxes and invasion of my person, then you can take your free mammograms and cram them up your kiester, Chuck.

Google has all but admitted to spying on its users and has been on more than one occasion too cozy with our government. In a recent jaunt to the store, I discovered that Android[Google-based] phones REQUIRE upon activation that you register them to a Google [gmail] account. That way, when you access any of your other accounts by that phone, Google will have access to all of that information too. Nifty, eh?

If this keeps up, my coffee pot is going to get sad little use. Maybe that's good, because with the prices of food that are coming, I won't be able to afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment